It appears that the Covid-19 virus is spreading, and so I thought it important to advise of the safety measures I am taking, to keep us all as safe as possible.
- After each client, the therapy room, toilet and all relevant equipment is thoroughly cleaned with a EN1500 approved solution
- There is a foam sanitiser in the therapy room, and we are all invited to use it
- I rarely touch clients during therapy sessions (and only with their prior permission anyway) but during this outbreak that will not happen
- I use a negative ion generator in the therapy room as this can help to clear the air of particles. Information on these useful bits of equipment can be seen here
- If I become ill, then without hesitation I will cancel all appointments until further notice
- All clients will be asked questions about their health and recent travel in an attempt to assess risk, and I will not work with a client who I feel poses a risk to me or others
- Any client who has booked and then declares themself ill, will be able to cancel the session without charge
If you have any questions or concerns, then please contact me.